Have a Comment or Hot Deal to Share?
Send an email to jennsaves1@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Awesome HEB P&G Trip

HEB can be kind of tricky when coupon shopping because they have their own coupons.
You have probably seen the yellow coupons plastered throughout the store.

Right now, however, you can get an awesome deal on Proctor and Gamble products at HEB. They have partnered together so that if you spend $30 on P&G products (until 1/10), you will receive a $10 coupon that can be used on anything in the store.

Partner this deal with coupons, and you have a great deal! Here is what I did:


I STARTED WITH A $10 COUPON FROM A PREVIOUS PURCHASE

6 BOXES OF TAMPAX PEARL ($3.92 EACH)
1 BAG OF PAMPERS DIAPERS ($9.97)
1 BOX OF PAMPERS WIPES ($2.47)
4 8-PACKS OF DURACELL AA BATTERIES ($5.97 EACH)
1 OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS LOTION ($5.07)
TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS: $64.91
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $9.97

I ALSO RECEIVED A $10 COUPON FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE

I do not have the receipt in front of me or I would type up more details but it was a pretty sweet deal.

As this blog goes along, I will post pictures and be more detailed.
Since I just came up with the idea, I am trying to catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment