Have a Comment or Hot Deal to Share?
Send an email to jennsaves1@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

CVS Shampoo Haul

For the first couple of posts,  I will not have pictures of my haul because it did not occur to me to take them until now.
This trip actually occurred on 12/31, but it was under the CVS sale for 1/1. (I will explain CVS sale cycles in a later post.)

Here is what I purchased:
9 Bottles of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner (On Sale 3/$9.99)
4 Nivea Lip Balms (On Sale 2/$5)
2 Oral B Power Toothbrushes (On Sale for $5.99 Each)
Total before coupons: $51.95
I used:
4 $3/2 Pantene Pro-V Coupons
2 $3/2 Nivea Lip Care Coupons
1 $5/$25 Purchase CVS Coupon
1 $10 ECB (I will explain ECBs in a later post)
1 $4 ECB
My total after coupons was $9.69 
I also earned $17 in ECBs for a future purchase!

So under $10 for over $50 worth of health and beauty name brand products.

Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment