Have a Comment or Hot Deal to Share?
Send an email to jennsaves1@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CVS L'Oreal Hair Color Haul!

WOW! CVS is having a clearance on  a lot of their hair color to make room for new ones. 
Combine this clearance with a current promotion and coupons and you can score a CRAZY deal!

Here is what I did: (There are two transactions because I had to go to two different stores)
Transaction 1:
2 L'Oreal Preference  2/$12.99 (Had to get these because the clearance were all gone!)
2 L'Oreal Feria  On Clearance for $2.49 Each
3 L'Oreal Excellence Cream  On Clearance for $2.12 Each
1 L'Oreal Root Rescue  On Clearance for $1.99 
1 Milky Way (yum!)
Total Before Coupons: $27.07
I used:
4 $5/2 L'Oreal coupons from the 1/1 Redplum Insert
1 $6 ECB
Total After Coupons: $1.16

Here is the crazy part: I earned a $10 ECB for purchasing $25 of L'Oreal and a $.75 ECB for purchasing MARS candy!
So, CVS paid me $9.59 to buy haircolor!

The deal would have been better if there were more clearanced hair color. I still had coupons so I went to another CVS and bought the following:
Transaction 2:
2 L'Oreal Excellence Cream  On Clearance for $2.12 Each
2 L'Oreal Root Rescue On Clearance for $1.99

1 Mentos Gum  $.99
Total Before Coupons: $9.21
I used:
4 $2/1 L'Oreal Hair Color coupons from the 1/1 Redplum Insert
1 $.75 ECB
Total After Coupons: 49 cents!

To make this deal even better, L'Oreal is offering a promotion where you can get one box of free hair color for every five boxes purchased.. so that gets me TWO FREE BOXES!
For more information and to get the deal, click here

Here is a list of the hair color on clearance:
L'Oreal Feria 110
L'Oreal Feria 51
L'Oreal Excellence 7BB
L'Oreal Root Rescue 4R
There might be some others but the boxes are not marked. Be sure to scan them at the Magic Coupon Machine for the price!

These items will all be donated to a women's shelter and to my mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment